Discover more from Network Capital
Career Principles of Microsoft President Jean-Philippe Courtois
Cultural intelligence, forging deep mentor-mentee relationship and adaptive leadership styles in the 21st century
I am Utkarsh, the founder of Network Capital. As many of you know, I worked at Microsoft in a wide range of roles and got the opportunity to help out on some strategic projects working with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and Microsoft EVP+ President, Jean-Philippe Courtois.
Few days back I had the opportunity of hosting Jean-Philippe Courtois (JPC) on Network Capital TV. The vodcast is live and I am delighted to share it with you. JPC talks about a range of critical subjects, including but not limited to
1. How his leadership role and style evolved within Microsoft over 36 years
2. Nuances of cultural intelligence
3. Mental models to understand how corporate impact and social impact go hand in hand
4. Principles of work-life harmony
5. Role of mentors and ways to build strong mentor-mentee relationship
6. Art of being a constructive contrarian and advice to his 18 year self
Network Capital is all about democratizing inspiration and leaders like Jean-Philippe and Satya Nadella are our inspiration. Hope this masterclass resonates with you. I look forward to discussing this in detail during the CEO Fellowship and the “I don’t know what I want to do with my life” Fellowship.
Have a wonderful day ahead.
⚡️If you are new to Network Capital, start by going through our most popular - masterclass (Career Principles with Nobel Laureate Robert Shiller); newsletter (Writing Fast and Slow); and podcast (The art of writing with Dr. Shashi Tharoor)
🗣 Sign ups are open for the Masters in Common Sense.